Monday, September 29, 2014

An interview about Global Citizenship

Here are interview questions that we asked several on our facebook page.  

1 - What do you do to make the world a better place?

2 - Do you have contact with other countries?

3 - What would you do if you had an opportunity to change the communication between countries?

4 - What do you know about global citizenship?

5 - What could make it easier for you to be a global citizen?

6 - When can you call yourself a global citizen?

7 - Globally, what do we have in common?


Here is an answer from one of our students friend, Theresa Sørensen.


What do you do to make the World a better place? 

- Well, it is hard to say that you try to make the world a better place during every day. You may pick up the garbage lying on the floor and put it in the trash can and you don't do criminal stuff but you can never really make the world a better place just being one person. Do you have contact with other countries?
- Well I have traveled a lot as a kid and still do - so I have contacts in most of the European countries and I plan on expanding my contact to out of Europe.

What would you do if you had an opportunity to change the communication between countries?
- Well I don't think you can change the contact between other countries. With the internet today it is much easier to get in contact with people on a long distance and you get to know other cultures. People just need to be open minded at all ages because we have to work together.  
What do you know about global citizenship? 
- Well I am guessing the whole world coming together as a nation could be defines as a global citizenship

What could make it easier for you to be a global Citizen?
- Well i think the question is if you want to be a global citizen - we want to keep the DKK, but still want to be a part of EU. We still want to be Danish even though we want to internationalize.

Globally, what do we have in common?
- Oh I could make a long list here. We are all human beings who need a roof over our heads and food to eat every day to survive - and we need to help each other for this to happen. When wars start we become one big nation fighting for each other to prevent anything bad to happen.

Thanks, Theresa!

3 comments:

  1. 1* I think that I am doing a few things that make the world better like studying , recycling and acting , but even all of these things are not enough because we have to work together to make the world better and better and better
    2* no just with denmark
    3*I won't change it ,but I'll improve it to be more useful for the hall world also for global citizenship

    4*I don’t know a lot ,but I think to be a global citizen is to feel and work as someone who is belonging to the hall world who has the hall world's nationality not for a particular country
    5*actually your blog and all of social media make it easier because I can communicate from all of the world and feel like a global citizen
    6*I'm a global citizen and I think that every person is a global citizen but maybe some of them ignore their duty for the world and for being a global citizen
    7*we've hurts to feel in pain for all of the things that happening around us like wars and all of the things that make the world unsafe and unhappy place , but also we've hurts to feel in happiness for the happy positive things in our life's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - What do you do to make the world a better place?
    As a student I have to study hard so that I could change the world by my future job and help people to realize that our world is in danger
    2 - Do you have contact with other countries?
    Yes, I do.
    3 - What would you do if you had an opportunity to change the communication between countries?
    I will develop and publish internet in all over the world because there are some societies don't have internet
    4 - What do you know about global citizenship?
    It means to be a member of the world, Responsible for it and its people and try to find a common solution for the problems we are facing and then cooperate to solve.
    5 - What could make it easier for you to be a global citizen?
    It could help me to communicate with other global citizen who will help me to understand better ,Give me the appropriate ways to achieve my aim and it encourages people to be global citizen

    6 - When can you call yourself a global citizen?
    when I start to think globally , encourage people to be global citizen and work hard to achieve my aims to have better world , be open minded , following world news and be a humanitarian.

    7 - Globally, what do we have in common?
    we have the same Responsibility ,habitat ,humanitarian, problems and we all need Peace
    , happy family , get learn and Healthy life

    ReplyDelete